Saturday, January 31, 2009

My home community.

Nowadays the main problem for Azerbaijan is Karabakh’s war problem. We have a lot of refugees from there. I do like them to be able to return home in the nearest future.
Education and health care is very important for each of us and for each country. We have a lot of new constructions built in the city, but not so often we can see new stadiums, swimming pools and libraries.
If I’d be a president I’d spend the main part of the country’s budget to develop education system, public sport and health care in order to increase intellectual and health level of population.

2 comments:

  1. Nara,

    Thanks for sharing wisdom about your home community here. It is helpful to learn more about where you live - and I am glad you are thinking like a president (already).

    Wonderful - vive DOTCOM!

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments. I'm very glad that you liked my information.
    Looking forward to have an interesting work.

    Best regards,
    Nara.

    ReplyDelete