Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Media in my life.

My favorite book was “Harry Potter”. I’ve read all the 7 books 3 years ago. I like fantastic and detective books. My favorite writer is Chexov. His works are very interesting and have fundamental meaning.
I play video games very rare. My favorite film is “If only…” I like music very much. I like to listen Rihanna, Beyonce. I don't like rock, maybe I don’t understand it so well.
My mother orders a lot of books for me and my brother. They are:”National geography”, “Erudite”,”100 people which changed course of the history”, “The golden globe” and so on. Have you heard about these magazines before? They are very interesting and useful. I read them regularly.
We can’t live without media. For example, Agatha Mary Clarissa Christie- famous detective story writer hated the media but without it she couldn’t became as famous as she was. With helping of media we can become a lot of information and so, it's very important for everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nara,

    I am enjoying reading your DOTCOM Knowledge Tree blog post.

    You begin to scratch the surface here - for our PERSONAL INVENTORY assignment, which you'll begin working on next week, come up with more detailed answers about your media habits. See our DOTCOM blog for details.

    Good to meet you here, and start learning about your media interests.

    Go DOTCOM!

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that media give us a lot of information.

    ReplyDelete