Sunday, May 10, 2009

My 90 Seconds Elevator Pitch




Hello everyone! I'm Nargiz. You probably know about bit a little bit. I'm 15. And I study in the 10th form of the school named after academician Zarifa Aliyeva. I love my school very much. And I have very interesting and busy school life. I enjoy it. There're a lot of competitions in my school. And I'm an active participant of all the projects here. A little bit about my achievements of this year. We were the winners of the school volleyball chempionship. Then...Our team was the winner of the Republic Competition of the computer science. We created a school website, which has been selected as the best one. I like travelling very much too. I was int he several places of Azerbaijan: Ordubad, Nackchivan, Sheki, Shamaxa, Qax, Ilisu and s.o. Azerbaijan is a very beautiful country with a beautiful people. I love my country very much. I was in Saint Peterburg and Moscow too. Saint Peterburg is a very beautiful city. And now I'm looking forward to visit America. I think that it will be the best trip in my life. I'm communicative person. So, I have a lot friends. I wanna be a leader. I'n a class monitor and I like it.A little bit about my hobby. I like embroidering, reading and working computer very much. And I hope to see all the participants of the DOTCOM project soon in America. So, see you...Bye-bye!!!

21 comments:

  1. Hi Nare,

    How wonderful to meet you, your piano, your tennis racquet, your bicycle (which you don't use very often), and the rest of your environment - what an interesting way to introduce yourself to us.

    Wonderful work -

    GO DOTCOM!

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nara, great video! Your English is really excellent. I knew a lot about you. Very interesting video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Niko! Your video is really interesting too! Thanks=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nara,wonderful phase 2, you are so lovely in this video, I liked you at first sight, I hope we shall be good friends...Nice work!!THANKS!!!Please check out mine if you don't mind,bye-bye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nara,

    Thanks for your message, and sorry for my confusion re: Nare versus Nara (you!).

    We'll come up with some fun way to distinguish the two of you with nicknames in July.

    GO DOTCOM!

    W

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nara,

    And I really like your video - your photos are well chosen, and your camera angle - shooting from the ground up - is most compelling - making you look very powerful (and fun, too!)

    GREAT work!

    GO DOTCOM!

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nare! Azerbaijan is very beautiful! I hope to go to Russia one day. I will see you soon in America!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Nargiz. It is wonderfull. and you are professional. It is good video. I can't do it:)

    Good bye!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dr.Rob- Thank you very much!

    Ana- Yeah! Azerbaijan is really very beautiful country. And I'm also waiting for the meeting soon in US. See you...

    Novruz- Thank you, Novruz! See you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks=) p.s.(short & concrete)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved your video, i enjoy watching it=)
    it's nice to know you closer honey=)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Nara, thanks for your sweet comment on my video. :) And your video is fabulous! Awesome!!! Best regards and wishes from me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh...Dave, thanks!

    P.S.I blushed a little =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love you video,really:)i love especially your sound,you have sweet sound:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beatiful video.I really love your works .I wait for your comment in my blog.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Medine & Togrul, thank you very much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Narichka.I love you blog:)This work is very beautiful and wonderful!I congratulate you for this work....Thank for looking my blog and sweet comment on my video.Bye...:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Tural, and you are always welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete