Sunday, April 12, 2009

funny budweiser snowball fight - horses



I like horses very much. I remember my first visit to hippodrome. It was really exciting and funny. So I decided to find the funny video with horses there. So I want to analyze the working of our brains in this video too (I have already got into the habit of doing that :)). At the beginning of the video our LIMBIC brain begins to work. Because we hear a beautiful music, see the beauty of the nature and nice horses. After a little snowball fighting our REPTILIAN brain begins to work. Especially when one of the horses slowly comes with a shrill look and looks at the other 4 horses. And…and… he just touches the tree. And-“BANG”!!! Each of those 4 horses is under the snow. And at last works our NEOCORTEX brain when we see that it was just advertising of beer “BUDWEISER” with a slogan: “Please drink responsibly”.I think that it’s very funny video with an interesting animation. What do you think?

Here are another funny videos :

3 comments:

  1. Nice analysis here, Nare.

    Is this your horse here?

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dr.W! No-no-no...it isn't my horse. But it'd be so good if it is mine. I've just once been in hippodrome. You can't imagine, how exiting was there!!! What about you? Have you ever been there?

    NARGIZ =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!Horses are good.I've been at hippodrome last year.It's really nice!

    ReplyDelete